Monday, February 1, 2010

The right fit?

I this topic may seem uninteresting to some or kinda interesting to others. But this is the right fit for what I want to do with my life! When you were in school and you hear your teacher ask you what you want to be when you grow up! You say either a doctor, a nurse, a vet, or a teacher are some of the common things you hear from students. But as a child I never thought I would go from once wanting to become a nurse and help people to actually being in the emergency management field! I know usually when you thing of a nurse you relate to emergencies but in emergencies their is a whole another world of job opportunities!

2 comments:

  1. Very true, I think its neat that you just want to be prepared. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not quite sure what EM is, but I can guess it means you'd be a good person to have around in an emergency?

    ReplyDelete